Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Brianna Is LOVING Her New Life In Hawthorne, New Jersey

As I looked through the kill list at a South Carolina shelter this little petite choclate lab caught my eye. I watched her for a couple of days and noone stepped up to pull her. I didn't understand it at all, so the day before transport was heading to New Jersey, I pulled little Brianna and she headed north in search of her forever home. Soon after being in New Jersey she had a adoption appointment thanks to a wonderful GROWL supporter Ilena! They were immediately smitten with Brianna and she had indeed found her new home and she also has a fur-brother as well thats a quite large black lab. They go on walk and hikes all the time and love the outdoors! Brianna is now named Molly and she is indeed a very lucky labby girl!

No comments: