Madoc was rescued from a kill shelter in Greenwood, SC. Madoc had what looked to have been burned by a cigarette in quite a few places. Madoc also had some skin allergy issues. These were resolved and treated and he soon found his forever home in PA with Jill and her family. Madoc is finally receiving the love and care he so deserves.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Tyler and Landon were rescued from a high kill shelter in South Carolina. Tyler was found to be heartworm positive. Landon was luckily negative. Both of these boys were neutered and Tyler was treated for the unfortunate disease of heartworms. They are now both looking for their forever home. Landon is extremely shy so it is best if these boys are placed together. Tyler takes the lead and Landon always follows. These boys are just awesome and we can't wait to see them happy and healthy in the much deserved forever home. If you wish to contribute to Tylers medical fund please email email@example.com.