Tuesday, January 11, 2011

*Strummer Struts His Stuff in Hoboken*



Strummer (Tango) has a knack for strutting his stuff along the streets of Hoboken! Strummer was rescued from the Camden South Carolina kill shelter. He was vetted and transported to New Jersey via GROWL. Once in New Jersey a meet and greet was set up with June for her to meet Juliet and Strummer. She had a immediate attraction to Strummber. As a first time dog owner June wanted to make sure Strummer had all he needed. A few days later, with dog walker, doggie daycare and everything all set up June and Strummer made the adoption official. I have seen Strummer on occasion and he has blossomed into a WONDERFUL man! Being a adult pup in a shelter in SC he had little chance and from the moment I laid eyes on Strummer has always had a special place in my heart because he was right when you opened the kennel door at the shelter just looking at me with those little basset hound legs that point outward! Ready to go, I had a full van for 2 trips but told them if his day came I would take him but he would have to wait until the scheduled 3rd trip, well he stayed and was there waiting when it was time for us to go! I am very happy to have adopted him to June and I can tell you that this boy knows love now and has the best care I could ever wish for!

Here is Strummer in Ariels tub at NYC Disney!

No comments: