Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nessie Gives Lucy Plenty of Laughs!


Nessie (formerly Bella) is quite the little nut! She always has been up to mischief and loves to play and act a little crazy! She always has kept us all guess and she still keeps Lucy on her toes. She is always doing something cute and the loads of pictures Lucy has proves it! Nessie was rescued from South Carolina and now lives in Edgewater with Lucy and the family. I got this recently from Lucy so I decided to quote it! Thanks Lucy for giving Nessie the love and care she deserves and always snapping those pictures that keep me grinning!

" I wanted to let you know, she's doing great. She spends her days napping, playing (she loves any and all toys) and begging for food. I try to be a strict disciplinarian but my parents spoil her rotten. Can't blame them though. She's seriously cute. She's brought us so much joy and she's the best thing to happen to my household.

Much thanks to Growl,
Lucy"

No comments: